Wednesday, September 17, 2008

First tagged

skg time tu jwb tagged dr syida

1. What is your Blutooth currently name?
peace&harmony...hehe...

2. What is your ringtone now?
bicara kata from in-team...br je tuka

3. What is the song u always listening to?
apa yg kau tahu-Rabbani....

4. Last received call in your Hp?
my luvly mum

5. What he/she talking about?
ask my condition and time to me to report all my activities in campus

6. Last miss call in your hp?
From rhana.

7. What is the reason she/he misscall?
maybe she miss me...hehe....she want to take something in my room but i sleep already :)

8. Last sms in your hp?
also from rhana....give me my classmate phone number

10. Why do you like your hp?
coz 1st time beli sendiri & ade function best2

11. what is your most like about your hp?
coz flip....dah lama admire....

12. How many times you dropped your hp?
many times......plg teruk ms test driving.....sampai calar2 :(

13. When is your first hp?
when i enter UTMKL for my dip....in 2004....if not mistaken....

14. What brand is your first hp?
nokia...i can`t remember what model........

15. Always bring your hp
always...

16. Did you ever lost your hp?
No...

17. your current sim card?
maxis but always topup celcom only.....U x-pax...very cheap & thrifty..

18. Do you love your hp?

Of course

No comments:

Post a Comment